Worldline launches its Internet Payment Gateway into the UK – perfect for fast growing e-tailers providing industry standard functionality with dedicated account management
London, 25th August 2016: Worldline [Euronext: WLN], the European leader in payment and transactional services, today launches its Internet Payment Gateway into the UK market offering a product perfectly tailored to the business needs of the fast growing e-tailer.
The Worldline Internet Payment Gateway is built on a solid platform (WL Sips, Worldline Secured Internet Payment Solution) that already serves Government departments, large multi-nationals and over 50,000 small and medium sized businesses across the world.
Worldline is ideally placed to bring its corporate online payments expertise to the wider market place allowing smaller companies to benefit from the highest level of security and fraud standards. The Worldline Internet Payment Gateway brings the following benefits:
- Smarter payments management through tracking payment trends within businesses using automated reports. Specific queries can be interrogated through Worldline’s back office reporting capabilities
- Access to a one click shopping basket process ensuring that customer’s purchases are a breeze enabled by retaining their details securely online ready for them to return and shop
- Worldline retains the highest level of security processing millions of transactions every year and are certified to the highest payment card industry security standards
- Committed to securing customers’ businesses with access to state of the art fraud detection technology
- Dedicated account management through a team of professionals committed to attending to customer needs including regular face to face meetings if desired
- £17.99 for the first 220 transactions per month
- No joining fees. No set-up charges. No hidden fees
Lisa Coleman, UK&I CEO Worldline, said: “Worldline’s Internet Payment Gateway is perfect for growing e-tailers offering very compelling value yet guaranteeing a high level of service with industry standard functionality. As well as being digitally focused all accounts will have a dedicated account manager and we are keen to meet customers face to face. In this day and age where physical interactions are limited we believe our approach will be appreciated and valued by customers who trust us with such a critical component of their business”.
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 7,300 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
Worldline Press Contacts